Monday, September 12, 2011

Our new business starts tomorrow

I thought it would be really interesting to blog about mine and my husband's new business adventure. I would love to look back on how this adventure will unfold, day by day.

Tomorrow, our site officially goes live. I am a little nervous about it, just because I am a little worried about how this is going to work out, logistically. With both of us working 2 full time jobs, it's going to take major planning and efficient time management to make this venture do well within 60 - 90 days.

Basically, all of this came to be because of the past two years of our lives. With all of the uncertainty in the job market and in life in general, I mentioned to my husband that it might be a good idea to start something, a business perhaps, that we could invest a small amount of money into (while we were already making some money). He agreed and begin looking for something that would fit what would work best for us.

We came across this site that is a hospitality marketing site and it seemed perfect! I knew it was going to be incredibly labor intensive but in the end, it would be worth it. I guess we will find out in the upcoming weeks how things turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment